Call For Papers
NDC TechTown 2020 is a conference focusing on software development for products. If you have an idea for a talk or workshop then please submit a proposal!
September 2-3 will be a two day, multi-track conference relevant for engineers and technical managers working with software for devices and appliances for industrial, automotive, medical, defence, consumer, and commercial use. We aim for around 300 attendees. There will also be workshops on 31 Aug - 1 September.
We cover travel and accommodation for speakers that are not considered local. Speakers also get full access to the conference.
Sessions are 60 minutes. The pre-conference workshops are either 1 or 2 full days. Evening lightning talks are submitted during the conference.
Here are some suggestions for topics:
- C, C++, and other relevant languages and implementation techniques
- HW and SW platforms (eg, GPU, FPGA, OS, VM)
- Systems engineering (eg, architecture, design)
- Testing, Packaging and Deployment
- Software Tools (eg, git, CMake, Conan, Docker)
- Product Design, UX & Human Factors (eg, Qt, VR, AR)
- Applied Algorithms and Signal Processing (eg, applied ML)
- Privacy, Security and Safety
- Product development case studies
- Other stuff you might think be relevant for this conference
Please limit yourself to max 3 or 4 submissions. If you have previous speaking experience, please include links to videos, online presentations/slides or articles. In addition to specialists on particular topics, we are also looking for speakers with direct experience on developing real products.
Deadline: The Call for Papers closes 13 April.
Do not hesitate to contact any of the committee members directly if you have any questions regarding this call for papers. You may also reach us at [email protected].
The NDC TechTown 2020 Agenda Committee