Workshop: Learn Fast – Don’t Fail Fast
Agile beyond IT and beyond just doing it, but rather being it requires experimenting continuously in order to learn continuously. Thus more important than failing fast is learning fast.
In this workshop we will learn what learning fast means for every individual and the organization as a whole and we will define experiments for you to use in your company for becoming agile truly. This will allow you to create an environment for continuous innovations.
• Learn how to conduct experiments, how to learn from them, and how to scale them
• Understand the prerequisites for creating your own experiments
• Learn how to design experiments dependent on the outcome you aim for in respect to the environment you are in
• Understand that everyone in an organization can foster learning (faster)
• Develop strategies for the application in your own context