Workshop: Python Workshop - Day 2/2
This workshop is aimed towards people with a working knowledge of the python language, who would like to deepen their understanding. We cover a variety of intermediate and advanced topics that will make you a better and more productive python engineer.
- Function declarations
- Extended argument syntax
- Functional programming
- Iterator Protocol
- Functional programming, cont.
- Callable objects
- Map, filter, sorted, itertools
- Magic Methods
- String representations of objects
- Collection protocols and implementing collections
- Properties, class methods, and static methods
- You need a recent Python installation (3.7 or later). We recommend
- Anaconda (http://anaconda.com/download).
- You also need a good code editor or IDE. You can use any editor you like; we recommend VS Code or Pycharm.