Workshop: Introduction to Machine Learning
In this workshop, you will be introduced to Machine Learning using Python. You will learn about the various libraries used in Python for machine learning, as well as the fundamental principles of some common machine learning algorithms.
- Crash course in Python
- Manipulating data in Python
- Data Visualization in Python
- What is Machine Learning?
- Types of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Anomaly Detection
- Introduction to Machine Learning using Python
- Using the Scikit-learn Libraries
- Using Machine Learning Algorithms in Python
- Linear Regression
- Logistics Regression
- Naïve Bayes
- Decision Tree
- Support Vector Machine
- K-Nearest Neighbours (KNN)
- Predicting student performance
- Detecting cancer
- And more...
- Basic programming experience
- Understanding of basic object-oriented programming concepts
Mac / Windows laptop
Anaconda (Jupyter Notebook)