Call for Paper
NDC TechTown is an annual conference focusing on software development for products. If you have an idea for a talk or a workshop then please submit a proposal!
Format and duration
- Regular talks: 60 minutes
- Lightning talks: 10 minutes
- Workshops: 1 or 2 days
- Workshops: 60 or 120 minutes
Here are some suggestions for topics:
- C++, C, Ada, Rust, and other relevant languages and implementation techniques
- Cloud computing and embedded devices (eg, sensors, SCADA, Cloud, SoC, GPU, FPGA)
- Software engineering (eg, design, methods, governance, model-driven architecture)
- Testing (eg, automatic testing, unit testing, hardware testing, product testing)
- Machine Learning, Deep Neural Networks, Algorithms, Computer Vision
- Game Programming (eg, computer graphics, optimization, rendering, artificial intelligence)
- Software Tools (eg, Linux, git, CMake, Docker)
- Professionalism in Software Development
- Privacy, Security, Ethics, Safety and Sustainability
- Product development case studies
- Other stuff you might think be relevant for this conference
Limit yourself to max 3 or 4 submissions. If you have previous speaking experience, please include links to videos, online presentations/slides or articles. In addition to specialists on particular topics, we are also looking for speakers with direct experience on developing real products.
The Call for Papers is now closed.
Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.